Wednesday 19 November 2014

Friday Night Sew In hosted by Wendy

I joined Friday night with Friends (FnwF), hosted by Cheryll, this month.  This is a group where everyone spends the first Friday night of each month sewing ( whilst  munching some nibblies). I really enjoyed sitting and sewing, knowing that there are a lovely group of ladies out there in the big wide world, doing the same thing. If you would like to find out more about it, click on the logo on my side bar and it will connect you to Cheryll's blog ( I hope-- because one never knows what will happen when I try to do anything on the computer-- as I have found out!)
FnwF
 
 
Through Cheryll, I discovered Wendy's blog, www.sugarlanequilts.blogspot.com.au , where Wendy hosts Friday night sew in (FNSI) on the 3rd Friday of each month. Wendy suggested I join in, and I have. Her blog has a site where you can add your name if you would like to join in and it is currently open for new members. So visit her blog and sign up too. So tomorrow night, I will be joining in with the sewing too-- will have to decide what I need to do-- have lots I should be doing for Christmas gifts. Wendy has even added a recipe that we could all make to have tomorrow night.

 
FNSI
 
Looking forward to my first FNSI
 
Cheers,
Yvonne
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

see you there my friend.xx

Sharm said...

Looking forward to seeing what you got done :)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

You'll get heaps done doing this twice a month Yvonne!

Yippee I'm in this time!

Houseelf said...

I hope you had a lovely evening of crafting alongside other on-line friends. I am still plodding along with the aran for Christmas, so even though I am not an official FNS you can think of me doing knitting alongside of you on the other side of the world.